Here’s my Oster CKSTWF1502-ECO review, with tips for getting the most out of a no-frills but excellent ceramic waffle maker.
I wanted a waffle maker, but I didn’t want standard nonstick coatings on it. I have had good luck with ceramic nonstick cookware, so I looked for a waffle maker with ceramic coating on the plates. That’s why I purchased the Oster CKSTWF1502-ECO DuraCeramic waffle maker (usually $20 or less).
After reading the small manual and several online reviews, I did some experimenting to figure out the best ways to use the Oster CKSTWF1502-ECO:
I have owned my 2015 Honda Fit EX for two years today, and it has almost 35,000 miles on it. The overall mileage in year two is:
Installing DD-WRT on my TRENDnet TEW-812DRU wireless router turned an increasingly undependable router into a more reliable, speedier device.
Travel back to the mid-1970s with Ronco’s collection Star Trackin’ ’76.
The adjacent apostrophes in the title are as awkward as the astronaut’s suit in the cover art. That front flap doesn’t look NASA approved.
- Theme from S.W.A.T. (Rhythm Heritage)
- You Sexy Thing (Hot Chocolate)
- Dancing Machine (Jackson 5)
- Sideshow (Blue Magic)
- Midnight Rider (Greg Allman)
- Keep Holdin’ On (Temptations)
- Could It Be Magic (Barry Manilow)
- Keep on Smiling (Wet Willie)
- Love Won’t Let Me Wait (Major Harris)
- Just Too Many People (Melissa Manchester)